Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some Moments with Ajay.

This Tuesday...Ajay is returning back to India. it was fun roaming around the NJ/NYC with him... not coz we went to all places togather but coz we wherever we went it was decided impromptu... especially the sunrise trip to sandyhook beach... then he was there with me for my longest nonstop drive so far - 650 miles to Ohio (one way). and i will not forget those hilarious moments, all full of mischievous comments, at the Times Square daily after the work hour...

this blog entry might be a having a small place on this digital world but it has a big presence in my own life... Ajay, I am thankful to you for these lovely moments in last 6 months. I wish you all the best for your future... yaar direct dil se...

milte rehna... and hume yaad karte rehna... kuch moments aapke liye...


Ajay ke Yaadgar Pal. (2006)
 

Chepus@Lake George,NY
 

Sunrise@Sandyhook,NJ
 

"Triple A" @ Great Falls,VA
  

No comments: