Thursday, December 01, 2005

Birthday - Fabric Of Life


1st December 1979..... Saturday evening saw the birth of of urs truly.... It has been 26 Years since than... and mother earth is still bearing me ;-)

Today, I take the opportunity to thank Almighty for giving me a great family, great friends, and so many memorable moments. I believe that its better for me, if I can remember HIM whenever I am happy.... because normally we remember HIM in a crisis... So why shudn't I share my happiness with him. After all he is the one who is showering so many happiness and emotions to me.... Thank You Very Much!!

So far, its few hours into 1st Dec 2005 and I already had lot of fun... You can check out the pics @ http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/108499769ahjZ/album/499304629yWhquj

By the way : "As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and.....I can't remember the other two..." :)) :))

Yours Truly,
Abhishek Rathi

No comments: