Thursday, December 22, 2005

Lunch with Pradeep.

Hi,

Its 13:14 on 22nd December 2005. I am at my desk after having a good lunch with Pradeep at Royal Thai (Oak Tree Rd.). Now what calls for me to make an entry here in the blog?? simple. I want to make a note of last one month in my life at Engelhard. Think beyond the obvious! Think beyond your imagination! because a person's growth is limited by his knowledge and awareness! How these things are related to Lunch??

dear, the last one month has been thought provoking. gave me chance to look back on my life and what I want to do. INSIGHT. and in the whole process i met Pradeep. I have met him earlier but it has always been a professional meeting. But in last one month I've met Pradeep, the friend cum mentor. Yes, once he came to know my plans of MBA and GMAT Score. He asked me to come and meet him. That evening we discussed my future plan. It was very insightful evening. I got some priceless knowledge.

I got gist of 10 years of career growth of Pradeep. He gave me the formula of success from his 10 years career. He puts it to simple three requirements - COMMUNICATION SKILL , INTERPERSONAL SKILL, and EXECUTION SKILL! Intellect will be an added advantage.
Since that meeting and till date the more I think over it, the more I realise that how true are his words. The above three skills are MUST. Hardwork, discipline, etc are part all part of EXECUTION SKILL. Execution Skill also requires common sense.

I was very thankful to him for guiding me in this process. His insight to life saved me few years of my life. I will never forget him and will always keep him posting about my career growth. One day I shall make him and myself proud of our discussion!

Till then keep executing the plans....

Abhi

No comments: